2011年10月10日月曜日

the 1st week away from house~~


    “商店街” so called the "老人街“  (the road which have to be walk by everyday )




巣鴨
    me & my roomate (pau lee) buying groceries on the way back from school

temple nearby

it has been a week away from home...
well... 2 be honest, its a very good opportunity to learn how 2 be independent~~
i can really feel the difference living without my family here...
i have the freedom to do whatever i want, but there's lots of things that i have learn to decide by myself and bear the consequences...
it's a really good learning experience i can say (based on a week that i came over with~~)


as i have no any transport~ i got to walk 2 school....
it about 2.4~2.5km from my house 2 school...
it takes me about 40 to 45 minutes to school by walking ( if i walk at a constant fast speed {which means...the fastest upon my limits})
its 2 train stations from my house to school..  "西巣鴨(my dormitory)>巣鴨>千石(school)"
to be honest... it's tiring to continue this walking process everyday~~~ but its just the beginning of everything... i have to think positively to persist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿